Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Consumerism


When I first laid eyes on this image I was speechless. What a horrible, cringe-worthy image. I bet the person who took it feels like a big man/ woman with his shock value ways and poor moral judgement. I found myself in two minds about whether I should in fact publish this post, or put it to bed as I really didn't want to promote this image any further.


What we are looking at here, just in case you can't see what is wrong with this image - like a few people on Oyster Magazine's Facebook page, Is an atrocious juxtaposition of fashion elite wearing their designer get up and a homeless man

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X