Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Espresso






Liss and I did a fun little shoot for our new Bared Shoes! We hope you enjoy them


If you've been following me on IG (allymaycarey), you would have noticed my new Bared boots feature quite a few times! They are so comfortable and there is a reason why! Designer Anna Baird is trained as a Podiatrist - so she has designed shoes which offer support as well as being stylish! So clever. Until now, I never realised just how versatile ankle boots are. I wear them everywhere! As I am tall, I fins it kind of hard to wear heels all through the day sometimes so these boots are the perfect shoes for me to wear!


Find Bared here and stay up to date with them on their Facebook


Liss wears: Starling Loafer in Mustard Suede // I wear: Raven Ankle boot

Ally XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X