Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lost in this world








Dress: Lucky 13, Shoes: Sports girl, Watch: Nixon,

These photos were taken at where Jonathan and I stayed a couple of nights. The place is called Q-Station, it is on North Head,just out of Manly, Sydney. It is the most amazing place ever. The scenery is wicked; from your room and balcony you look out on Sydney Harbour.  The Q-Station is on acreage so there is so much to do and see while staying there. I know I'm a fashion blog and you probably don't really care about all these details but seriously- the place is super, super rad! Q-Station used to be the place where immigrants in the 1800's were taken to be quarantined before being let into Australia. Since the early days, ownership of the Quarantine Station has been transferred from the Commonwealth to the State Government and it is a reserved part of Sydney Harbour National Park. Now you can stay there! Which we have done the past two years...

I totally forgot to mention that the place is said to be "haunted". I don't necessarily believe that, but
you definitely get an eerie feeling while you're there, especially at night.  We did the Ghost tour last year and right at the end they took us to the shower block where they used to give people acid baths. I'm not going to lie, I got so scared. I may or may not have screamed when the chick hosting our tour intentionally scared me. Far out was I on edge.

You will see a bit of these Sportsgirl shoes as i didn't take too many shoes with me- which is unusual for me. And as one of my readers stated they're "Heaven built in heels. A luxury for tallies!" I couldn't have said it better myself. Normally I try and fit in my entire wardrobe "just in case" I need something. But this time I saved more room for boxing day sale items- I'll have to do a post on what I bought! The dress is what I am showing you mainly in this post. I love it. Perfect cut and length for me. Favourite feature: The back.

I'll be drawing the winner of our giveaway soon! SO make sure you get your last minute suggestion in on my Facebook page!

Photos: Jonathan

ALLY
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X