Saturday, March 31, 2012

Beanie

My bestfriend was up at 4:30am, flew home to the GC, came and met me for a herbal tea breakfast and has allowed be to babysit her camera! So not only did she zombie drive to my house on 3 hours sleep, she trusts me with her camera (knowing full well I just broke my own). Now that's dedication to our friendship.

Anyway, she saved my life and then some. Thank you Harri! Also: check out her business (SOY CHAI LATTE) here for some seriously rad vintage candles!

Wearing: Toi et moi tank and RVCA beanie

1 comment:

  1. you are so so so stunning :) these photos are amazing
    xxx
    http://the-unknown-pleasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X