Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Cascades

I wanted to catch the morning sun - so I raced downstairs early to take some outfit shots. I must say my tripod is a rather handy stand in boyfriend/photographer (Sorry J). Though, I can't imagine it could play place holder all the time.  Spooning a tripod? Going on a date with a tripod? Long strolls on the beach with a tripod? It's starting to sound more like a "real doll" every sentence...So lets stop there.

Wearing: Dress c/o Stylestalker, TUK creepers ebay, DIY socks, bag c/o Stylestalker, Nixon watch, Karen Walker Necklaces, cheap belt...

Photos taken by me

2 comments:

  1. hahaha tripod boyfriend. my boy has been replaced by my bestie moving here and she can take my photo :P and I love the colours in the carden, such a nice backdrop for your outfit shoot. and how are you socks DIY? did you chop off pink leggings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress! Amazing photos for using a tripod! Wish I had a camera remote :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X