Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love list

1. Nixon "The Spur" Watch - I love Nixon watches, you all know that by now. I do like the Michael Kors rose gold, but I feel like I see it far too often now. Kind of like when everyone got on board with that darn turquoise YSL ring. So I think this watch is a nice alternative!

2. Dion Lee Intersection Shirt - Wow, this shirt Is so amazing. I love how the structured panel is juxtaposed by the sheer sides. What a shame Dion Lee isn't showing at MBAFW this year - I would fly down in a heartbeat.

3. Ellery Catseye - No wonder I love these, After uploading this image I realised they're really similar to my House Of Harlow Chelsea's! Blonde moment #800

4. House Of Harlow Triangle cuff - I love how danty and subtle this piece is. Come join my arm party, please!

5. Midas Adore boots. I'm still yet to find a style of boot that I love for this winter. I feel like I want to love this style  but every time I try them on they don't seem to suit me! I love the idea of these and the soft colour is gorgeous.

Happy Tuesday!

Ally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X