Monday, April 30, 2012

OUTFIT INSPO


Now it's sad for me to write this...I won't be attending MBFWA this year due to work commitments! Next year I am going to be all over it like a rash!!  Instead I am going to live vicariously through a lot of my fellow Australian bloggers for the next five days. Looking through their twitter feeds and I.G accounts, and what not! Jonathan already thinks my phone is an extension of my hand - he doesn't know what he's in for this week.

Some looks that have caught my eye lately are the images above - and If I were attending I would have put my own spin on these on-trend looks

1.  Fashion normally trumps comfort. But not in the case of PJ dressing!

2.  I wasn't too fussed on sport luxe - but in recent weekend I have been loving it!

3.  Fur! I love knowing the weather is cooling and I can unleash jackets, vests and FUR. Sorry Peta.

4.  Prints. But in my head I would have clashed some prints. Print and I are a match made in heaven.

Happy Monday, Ally xo

All Images via Stockholm Streetstyle

1 comment:

  1. i loooooove number two, it looks amazing!
    im so excited for fashion week to be here.. not because of the shows but to actually see fashion's finest strutting around, i love the looks they pull together! pity you can't be there this year x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X