Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Makeup Video/ Tutorial April 9th 2012


Hey guys! I have had a few readers ask about how I do my makeup and a few friends suggested I should do a makeup video! I was up for a challenge, so here Is my first ever makeup tutorial video!

It's bizarre watching yourself do such a mundane thing to begin with, but after some great editing and hearing a favourite song over the top of the video I love it!

I really want to do more of these, so I will try. I get a lot out of watching the entire process - from the filming, to the editing, to the rendering of the video. It really is a fulfilling project.

I hope you enjoy my first makeup tutorial. We chose to have the video at a high speed and then to slow it down when I wanted you to see a technique or finished effect as I wanted you to see the entire process and not cuts here, there and everywhere. There is music but I chose a song which built up momentum, like my makeup look.

Enjoy! And if you have any feedback, my eyes and ears are open!

Ally
X

3 comments:

  1. Great vid Ally! Loved seeing the process! And very cool video editing! Even Kris watched it hahaha

    PS. what program did you use to edit the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay love it. ill email you my other suggestions. im an absolute makeup beginner - so i have heaps of q.s

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X