So last night when I got back from Sydney, I thought "my nails look gross after being at a hens weekend, so I better do them before anyone else sees them (same goes for my hair)". So this is how I did them. A little different to how I normally would do nails, but I have been doing different things lately like my mustache nails I had last week which we so rad...If you look on my instagram you'll see them
I posted a pic of my nails last night and everyone loved them, so i thought I'd show you all what products/ how to do them
What I used:
Chi Chi "blonde ambition" and Chi Chi "Kim wannabe Hilton" (haha cool name for those who don't like either Kim Kardashian or the ol' Paris Hilton). Anywhoo. Oh and I also just used a skewer (the type you use to cook with). It's a lot easier to apply the glitter polish with a skewer than the brush as you have more control.
How to achieve this glitter ombre effect:
1. Paint a base coat
2. Follow by one coat of the nude/pink. Repeat this step
3. Take brush out of the glitter polish and put to side. Dip in the skewer and then with another skewer dab small amounts of polish on nail as close to cuticle as possible. Allow to dry.
4. Add more (considerable amount) near cuticle. Allow to dry
5. Now add bits here and there from half way up your nail finishing with a couple of solo specks near the tip of the nail (you're after a scattered effect - see photos
6. Finish with top coat! WOOT! GLITZ ON YOUR NAILZ!
Hope you try it! It's super easy. Chi Chi nail polish is so great, I would almost say I prefer it to most other brands, plus the price point is really good as well! I'm wearing my nails like this to a wedding this weekend (that's the entire reason why I trialled it last night, but now I think i'll wear it all the time!