Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MCA







I have been away for the past week or so, working as well as enjoying some much needed time away


Here are a few snaps of the MCA in Sydney - these images are from the 170 Artist from Australia exhibition. I was in love with that many, but a few of my all timey favs featured, so that was cool to see them up close, rather than in the art books


Ally XX


Wearing: Asos skirt, Zara shirt, Vintage jumper, Necklace c/o The Iconic, Boots c/o Bared, Elamay clutch


J is wearing: CCS pants, Vans, Ksubi Tee and Insight Denim shirt

1 comment:

  1. oh I have been to this gallery, its right near where Fashion Week was. I loved the video of the skateboarder in the storm. and the "dont waste another minute" written on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X