Paris! The fourth and final city for the season. So let's take a look at some of my favourite street style photos and take note of how catwalk trends translate to the streets of Paris!
- 1. I don't think the The Clarins sister's can do any wrong. I didn't notice until now they have featured twice in my collage. Number 1 and number 7.
- 2. Over-sized jumper teamed with boyfriend jeans and a statement necklace. What a winning outfit - on several accounts.
- 3. Soft pastels and glitter heels. A perfect on-trend girly outfit. That clutch is beautiful.
- 4. I am all for peterpan style collars and being able to wear summery shorts with jackets.
- 5. Love a good printed tee. I would wear this outfit head to toe. Accessorised perfectly.
- 6. Anna Dello Russo showing us how to wear a mini dress. What a beautiful cut this one is.
- 7. As mention in point number one - The Clarins sister's know how to dress. Each of their outfits in this photo is executed perfectly.
- 8. I have a soft spot for red at the moment - so it's a given I like this. Plus I love seeing people colour block. I just wouldn't wear it...
- 9. That hat. Enough said.
Happy Monday. We have lots of gorgeous WKB stock coming this week!
Photos: Mr Newton