Thursday, April 14, 2011

born curious


1. I have been sick but today I traded my bed and couch for the beach and fresh air. I couldn't live anywhere there wasn't a beach. I love clearing my head there.


2. I have been sick but today I traded my PJ's for Mondays and a Vintage 80's long sleeve. By no means am I a Moto-X girl. Let's just get that straight. I just love the tee.


3.  I have been sick but today I traded my chipped white nail polish for a fresh coat of silver and fluro orange. So many people ask me if my ring is meant to have a chip and my answer is -Yes.



4. I have been sick but today I traded my cold for good health (hopefully). There is nothing worse then a lingering cold. I think there is only so much cough syrup one can handle. It's so disgusting.



Wearing: Cheap Monday jeans, Vintage "go the rat" long sleeve, Nixon watch, asst accessories, silver nail polish Sportsgirl, piece by peace hat

Ally

X

1 comment:

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X