Sunday, April 11, 2010

Abbey Lee, Baby.



Australian supermodel Abbey Lee Kershaw is now at the peak of her career with fashion king Karl Lagerfeld making her the new face of Chanel. Abbey is only the third Australian to feature in a Chanel campaign after actress Nicole Kidman and fellow model Alyssa Sutherland. She has been one lucky girl so far. But this just goes to show your own unique personality goes along way with modeling.I don't know about you guys but i much rather models to show hints of who they are through there photographs than just look like a coat hanger. I love Abbey's style, her piercings and tattoos and not to mention the attitude she depicts in her photographs. She is an inspiration and so beautiful. Dear Abbey: Keep on being freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X