Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time awaits

I am in the process of making my logo and creating my blog. I just need time. I promise it is going to blow you away. Until then it's just going to be this basic, crap template. So, watch this space for some renovations.


A few of my loves of today. I love this style of jewelery.

My friend and I went shopping today in Burleigh and she bought a really cool ring. I am a bad friend, she didn't want to get it right then and there. but i talked her into it. It was a really cute Samantha Wills ring. Such a nice range of jewelery and at such a good price! We also went Op shopping but we both came home empty handed. I always think i am going to discover something absolutely amazing , but only on the rare occasion do. So annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X