Monday, April 26, 2010

Fabulous Freja the ballerina.

It doesn't feel like Monday. Today has more of a Saturday feel to it. Except it is normally crappy weather on the weekend up here lately and today's blue sky stretches forever. I have had the best long weekend. Very eventful. Here is my first post of the week.

Danish model Freja Beha is amazing. Such an edgy girl. And i love her tattoos.She has 16! I can't wait to get more! This editorial is sublime. I love the femininity of the styling, and the edginess that Freja projects. Freja takes the classic depiction of a ballerina to the next level. It's ballerina meets rocker- and I LOVE it ! Freja's legs are endless. They just seem to keep going! Over and out.



                                                             




  Freja Beha by Craig McDean
                                                                 
  Interview April 2010
 
Images: A forgotten blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X