Monday, April 19, 2010

Diamonds are forever.


A parcel came today! I was rather excited! It was my birthday nearly a month ago and i'm still receiving presents!

My parents sent me a book... "Dreaming of Dior". I have wanted this for a while. I didn't even know my mum knew! She has a way with memory though. I can't wait to start reading it! 

The long gold necklace is from my brother. He messaged me saying "what do you want for your birthday"....Ta da, this is what he chose! I love it! It's perfect and totally me. It was well worth the three week post birthday wait! The brand is Soop and its from a cute boutique called "MUSHU" in Balmain, Sydney.

 Today will be spent looking through my new book and looking up fashion design courses. The future is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X