Thursday, April 29, 2010

It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.


I love my floral blazer.

Lately i have been thinking what else i can do as well as modeling. I have been talking to everyone and anyone that is willing to listen to my ramblings. A few things have stood out to me! So my ball is going to be rolling soon. Ha, never mind me. So tomorrow is going to be filled with little projects i am working on and i am also sending my friend a jumper i made.  I may even sit in the sun and drink a coffee. Who knows. My ideal winter wardrobe is comfy clothes. Jeans, blazers, over sized jumpers, socks, stockings...So i may do some shoppping too! I was up early this morning and it was super cold. It made me so excited for winter! Now i don't need an excuse as to why i am so pale! Now everyone can join my whiteness. I have fallen in love with Jeffery Campbell shoes (JC). There are so many that i want to purchase yet have to refrain myself before i have a life time of debt. I think it's for the best. Otherwise i will be like Carrie from Sex and The City I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!”





                                                          




JC wedges: It's basically love at first sight.
                                                                                                 
They're not a want, they're a "i need them right this minute".


Photo of me: Taken by me
Photo of wedges: ( Image courtesy of Bleach Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X