Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ashley Smith



Girl Crush: Ashley Smith- The girl that has it all.
Jalouse Oct 2010


And again for RUSSH
Oct/Nov 2010


And some more.
Tush Sept 2010

I like that Ashley defies the laws of the typical model body. She is killing it. Designers are loving her.
really like this girl, she's such a beauty and the gap between her teeth gives her that extra charm. ( There are SO many gapped toothed models at the moment!)
 
I remember the first time I saw her I automatically thought "Whoah, she could be Lara Stone's sister"- Given they both have a gapped tooth grin, large bust and freckles. When i did a Google search to compare the two- I found out I wasn't the only one to think this!

It just goes to show if you have a healthy figure you can be a model too! 

Have a good night!

Ally
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X