Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Street Peeper: Phil Oh







One for the dudes.

It's so hard to find good street style for guys.  While looking at my favourite street style blogs I found it hard to like a lot of what the guys were dressing themselves in. I came to the conclusion that Tokyo and Paris is where it's at.

I also came to the conclusion that maybe the problem with me only finding a handful of guys outfits that I liked was because I am too set in my ways. I know what I like guys to wear and I know what I don't like them to wear. For example: I like nice sneaker, skinny jeans and maybe a band tee or plain tee and I hate baggy jeans and bad sneakers and really busy shirts (Jersey Shore style). But that's just me.

I am very happy that my boyfriend is fashionable and I like what he wears. He Generally wears: skinny jeans, a tee or vintage shirt, a rad pair of sneakers and the occasional hat/ beanie.

Maybe I need to have more of an open mind when it comes to guys clothing. After all, they too are making a fashion statment.

JUST A COUPLE OF LINKS FOR THE GUY:
Vans
Lee
Ksubi 
Cheap Monday
Nudie
Insight
Rufus Green
Pete Vs Toby
Stolen Girlfriends club


Images: Courtesy of Phil Oh @ Street Peeper

1 comment:

  1. Nath knows the guy behind Rufus Green, hes a local, he went to his school i'm pretty sure :)
    Him and his gf own Cubic Collective, and just opened another one in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X