Saturday, October 30, 2010

Neuw Jeans









The team at Neuw were kind enough to send me some of their products. There is just something about their jeans and shorts that are truly magical. They really know how to make them fit every part of your legs.

When talking with the director of Neuw, Richard Bell, he told me they have been extremely busy with the beginning stages of the brand and also very busy developing new ranges and getting their label out there, In Australia and abroad. So, I am very grateful they took the time out of their busy schedule to send me three rad products.

I wore the Vintage Cheeky (first and second photo) shorts yesterday when I met up with my friends for coffee on their lunch break and they loved them! I then went shopping because I was trying to find the perfect top for a pair of white cotton shorts I bought the day before (I found a really nice top- so don't stress)...Moral of the story: I got lots of compliments on the shorts yesterday, and they happened to sell the shorts at the store where I bought the top. The shop assistant said she was going to try them on after her shift finished. 

It's good to see that Neuw are doing well.

Ally
X

Photos by Jonathan. Edit by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X