Monday, October 18, 2010

Pleasure and Pain







Shorts: One Teaspoon Crop top: Home made Crochet Crop top Sunnies: Jay's Ray-Bans


Another beach day. Tick. Another casual outfit. Tick. Summer feels like it is here. Tick.

I didn't feel the need for accessories today, knowing my luck I'd just lose them in the sand. It's happened before...Countless rings have been swallowed by the ocean.

I am taking advantage of this awesome weather while it lasts. I have spent the last three days soaking up wrays, maybe a bit too much, as i am currently a lobster. Red skin is not a good look.

I am loving One Teaspoon's summer collection (Pleasure and Pain). As said by the team at One Teaspoon, its a mix of "Royal blood leather, spike studs, vintage feel cottons, skull beads and 20s inspired rompers as well as our exclusive One Teaspoon prints and brand spanking new cuts and washes of denim". I especially love the shorts in this post and also this dress. I actually really love the dress the more i think about it. Skulls. Drool.


Ally

X

Note: I got some strange looks while taking these photos. Who gives a shit. I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X