Friday, May 6, 2011

A few of my favourites


My favourites lately

1. Studded Wallet/ sling bag: I love that it can be a wallet/ cluth/ bag all in one.
2. Lipton Rasberry, Cranberry and strawberry: So, so yummy. It's tough to choose my favourite tea. I don't think I could do it.
3. Three go to lipglosses: Australis Colour inject in Disco, Savvy lip jewels in Topaz and a Revlon lip plumping one that I have used so much the label has worn off.
4. Bobby Brown powder in Sunny Beige: I swear by this powder. It is so long lasting. I only need to apply it in the morning and I am good for the rest of the day.
5. OPI nail polish in Onyx: I love nail polish in every single colour, but black is my all time favourite.
6. Napoleon Eye Patrol in Private garden: Perfect green for my brown eyes.
7. MAC eyeshadow in Carbon: I use this as an eyeliner as well as a shadow. It's longer wearing than my gel eyeliner and doesn't smudge as easy. Just set it with a sweep of powder and you're good to go.
8. Cute earrings: I am wearing these tomorrow for the wedding
9. Ray Bans: I would go blind without these.
10.  iPhone and iPad: Everyone always jokes that Jonathan and I live in an Apple factory 'cos we have so many Apple products. Hanging out for a new iPhone though. My one has seen better days.
11. Knitted phone cover: My mum knitted this. It's so adorable.

Have a rad weekend.

Ally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X