Saturday, May 14, 2011

The last ride together



Thanks to knightcat I am now addicted to an online store called Stylenanda. You're now officially to blame for excessive credit card usage Cat. Haha. I just bought these Prada knocks. Obviously not as good as the real deal but they're rad nonetheless. I really am liking the offbeat brogue trend right now (hence this post and the green brogues from ASOS below). I am trying to get my hands on as many quirky lace-ups as possible for winter. They're a sure way to make a dull winter wardrobe interesting and of course colourful!

MY SISTER IS COMING UP TO PARTY TONIGHT AND THE NEXT FEW DAYS! IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY. HAPPY BIRD-DAY SISTERACT. SO EXCITED!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Outfit posts to come!

ALLY
X

2 comments:

  1. great site! Hopefully they do those Balenciaga cut out boots soon, im pining for them haha. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh I'm obsessed with that site... it's kind of inevitable that I will be placing a pretty large order soon!
    Hot shoes lovely!

    xx

    Bonnie Friday
    www.bonniefriday.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X