Thursday, May 26, 2011

lost souls in endless time


I stumbled across these Maud Traon rings this morning while looking at umpteen online stores. I'm still undecided whether I like them. They're  interesting and very unusual but I don't see myself wanting to wear them. I think I just like looking a them because of the abstract structure and the colourful nature - so I thought I would share them with you, so you could tell me what you think. Sometimes you just need someone to set you straight!

Most of these are made out of copper, fimo, synthetic stones, plastic frogs, wax and various found objects. These materials obviously set them apart from many other statement rings on the market. I haven't come across any other designer that uses them to make their jewellery! They truly are something else.

Still so undecided on them! See more here.

Ally

X

2 comments:

  1. think..I would wear top middle....and bottom middle is so cute!! Good knuckle duster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly are interesting! I kind of love the My little pony & Littlest pet shop ones above.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X