Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wool and the Gang

If we here in the Southern Hemisphere weren't heading in to what I think is going to be one of the hottest summers yet - I would think about buying this pattern from "Wool and the Gang". Wool and the Gang has ready made jumpers for those of you who can't knit/ too impatient or for those of you who like a challenge you can buy the kits to the jumpers and make yo' own! What a rad idea! So many D.I.Y ideas!

Visit their store here or their twitter here

I love this cut out knit - and I am jealous I have to pack all my knits away :-(

Ally
XX

2 comments:

  1. I love Wool and the Gang, they do the best tutorials! Definitely DIYing during my summer break this year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X