Monday, July 2, 2012

Even though I am no longer



They say that the Amazon represents over half of the planet's remaining rainforests. But I have reason to believe that the location of these photos would give it a run for it's money (of course I am joking). But the amount of vines, shrubs, ferns and high trees was pretty damn amazing.

One of our most favourite things to do on the weekends is pack the camera and drive until we find somewhere remote and take photos - whether it be for my blog or just for fun.

I have a pretty busy week this week and then I am off to Sydney on Friday for a week. In much need of a family catch up. I miss them!

Wearing: Bettina Liano Jumper c/o Bettina Liano, Betts Wip boots c/o Betts, Alice in the Eve Leather skirt, Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses c/o shadesdaddy.com, Nixon watch, Collete skull necklace c/o Sandie (My Besties mumma)

Location: Northern NSW

Photos: Jonathan Hayward aka Super star

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X