Friday, July 6, 2012

Similar territory



My favourite thing to wear lately seems to be these vintage boyfriend jeans. They are fully worn in now and just so soft. I really like how the lace of my top juxtaposes the denim. I also like that the lace isn't too girly, due to the studded outline. I guess you could say it's the perfect mixture of girly tomboy?

I'm all packed for Sydney and I am ready to rock and/or roll.

Have an amazing weekend, errybody!


Ally
X

Wearing: Vintage jeans and Paper Heart bodysuit and RMK heels

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos ally! and i love the vintage jeans <3

    xx

    jess
    iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X