Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Diamond Dave and Ray late


Firstly, I have to get this off my chest. And I am sure a lot of girls do: The print of these Lapis Maurie and Eve shorts from their Spring 2012 collection is phenomenal (love Aussie labels!). The pink and mushroom grey is so easy to style with my other basics and the flowing fit is so comfy, they're even more comfy than my actual PJ's.  This casual outfit of a shorts, slinky tee, wooden wedges and structured blazer is the perfect spring look for me.  It's pretty understated and I guess almost a modern take on a suit. I thought I would mix two of my favourite trends together as well - soft pastel hues go nicely with a very subtle pop of neon I have discovered!

I have some EXCITING news to share with you all this week hopefully, so stay tuned! And I am now just about to head out the door for a photo shoot! Exciting times!

What I am wearing: Via Dissh Maurie and Eve Lapis shorts , Blurr Tee, Blurr Oasis Blazer, Adorne necklace, Mink Pink The Clash Cuff, Tiffany & Co ring, Steve Madden wedges

PS: I had to use my tripod and remote boyfriend today to take these as Jonathan is at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X