Monday, August 6, 2012

Small sparkle





One of my favourite things to wear in winter is my summer vintage dress with a big ass, chunky knit and boots. It works every time and very little thought has to go in to it which is right up my alley (especially on a Sunday).  I wore this yesterday, when I went out for breakfast and had some chill time with my besties. Such a fun day! Photo diary coming soon!

Wearing: vintage dress, Sportsgirl Knit, DIY necklace, Tiffany ring and bracelet, ASOS bag, I love Billy boots.

PS: Don't forget to vote for me and my shorties over at MinkPink here. Voting closes today in like an hour! 

Ally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X