Monday, August 13, 2012

For my broken mind









There's something about stripes and pastels pink jeans that I can't seem to get enough of. I've never been a pink girl, which is the strange thing about this turn of events. It's funny how things change. I was only saying yesterday to Jonathan, well asking him actually, if he remembered when all I wanted to wear was black and grungey type clothing. I think Who Killed Bambi has had more influence on my style than I realised. It's a lot more refined and I am not scared to try new things and I guess it's bought the girly-girl me to the surface.


Wearing: Who Killed Bambi jumper, Muui pastel Jeans, Rubi Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X