Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Verameat









VERAMEAT COLLECTION

These little babies are hand-crafted in New York City. Aren't they awesome? The best thing is you don't have to go hungry for a month just to afford them. Each piece is so wearable. I couldn't pick a favourite! I am becoming more drawn to delicate rings at the moment. Don't get me wrong- I still love my big chunky statement rings, but there's something about the fine details of the smaller jewelery that is appealing to me more and more. I am thinking about picking up a couple of the eco-friendly (recycled silver and pure 14k gold) rings when pay day arrives!

To shop the Verameat collection click here. Postage to AUST is only $15!


Have a wicked day!

Ally
X

2 comments:

  1. i love these! they are so pretty, might get a few as well. thanks for the lead! following you now, hope you can follow me back =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah they're pretty rad! Check out my blog soon for an update!I am now following you! X

    X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X