Saturday, February 19, 2011

The king of limbs



Dress: vintage, Rings: Assorted, OPI nail applications

So, these are the little O.P.I nail applications I got the other day. They went on like a treat. I thought for some reason it was going to take me a while and that the plastic would bubble- kind of like when I used to cover my school books with contact. I would stick it to every available surface before it made it on the cover of my books. Pretty sure I made my sister Bec cover my books a lot of the time, for that very reason. But she lives 15 hours away from me now so she couldn't help me out with my nails. So I am proud to say I did it all myself. Ha. Though maybe I should pretend I couldn't do it without her so she moves closer to me!

I will definitely buy these little sugar skull applications again. They're super cute and a quicker option to nail polish.

Have a wicked Saturday/Sunday! Thank you all so much for reading and following The Unknown Pleasures, it really means a lot to me.

Ally
XX

Photo taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X