Sunday, February 20, 2011

lake of fire



 Drowning in Decadence- Lace Dress
Assorted Jewelry
Headband from leopard dress (3rd lot of photos)

Drowning in Decadence- Floral dress
Assorted Jewelry
Tony Bianco boots

Drowning in Decadence- Leopard dress
Joes Jeans wedges
Assorted Jewelry

(Read the "Drowning in Decadence" post first, as this post continues on from it.)

I borrowed a couple of  vintage dresses from my friend Megan to style and shoot a fun little outfit post. All three are so, so cute- It will be sad to give them back! All three dresses are up for sale.
Hope you all have had a super fun weekend. I am so tired :-(

Ally

X

3 comments:

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X