Monday, February 28, 2011

project five






I have had the worst blogging withdrawals! I am so used to blogging on a daily basis that when I don't I have similar symptoms to a drug addict coming off drugs. But I promise I am back!

I have been away for a few days in Sydney with some friends! I have lots of photos to show you and there are lots of stories to be told.

These images are from a live art event called Project Five. The event took place at Cockle Bay Wharf in Sydney! We stumbled across it by accident. We were actually going to feast on some macaroons from the Lindt chocolate cafe and this was out the front! Score! It was super rad to see the artists in action. There were four artists featured in this little project: Kid Zoom, James Jirat Patradoon, Deb and Ghostpatrol. All the artists work was amazing but my favourite was Ian Strange aka Kid Zoom's skull (of course). Kid Zoom is an Australian Urban Artist based in New York. I researched his work when I got home and it is all kinds of cool. Apologies for the crappy iPhone quality photos- other photos are yet to be uploaded/edited etc. So bare with me!!!  aMBUSH Gallery will auction these groundbreaking works on Thursday 3rd of March between 6-9PM- So if you're in Sydney I'd suggest you head on over to Waterloo!

I am off to nap the afternoon away! I feel like i haven't slept for days. That's nearly not an exaggeration.

PS: Check out Kid Zoom's blog here.

Ally
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X