Monday, August 8, 2011

baby, i'll carry you all the way home


Soooo tired, to the point where I feel delusional. How can I be so tired when It's only Monday!

I spent the day rummaging through a designer friend of mines wardrobe, checking out her new studio space (which is absolutely wicked) and then registering a business. It doesn't sound like it would be tiring - but when you're hungover from drinking a lot of Sangria I guess anything will make you feel tired.



I have some fun things happening this week blog wise, work wise and just in general! But my lips are sealed until a few more weeks sorry lovelies!

  (Lee singlet, East of Grey shorts, Wittner Heels, Ebay belt)


Happy Monday and I hope your week ahead is super rad and productive!

Ally
XXXX

5 comments:

  1. yay Ally! you look gorgeous as usual. ahh you are so organised. did you know im just packing up this morning. haha im a bit of a last minute girl.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts!! wow! Great photos as usual

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X