1.HI GUYS! As you know we had our 4 year anniversary on Thursday! We went away to Coffs Harbor for a few nights - here are some happy snaps for you to look at!
Wearing: Shakuhachi shorts, Tigerlily jumper, Leather jacket from GENERAL PANTS, Pulp shoes
2. Coffs Harbor Jetty. Beautiful sunset. Day before the horrible rain set in!
3. Driving past the so called "Big Banana". It's really not that big. We re-named it "The Dilapidated Banana", it is so faded and the entire place is so run down.
4. Quick photo while we were driving! No idea where it is or what it is.
6. So many bits of furniture I wanted! Especially this hatstand/ mirror, sadly we didn't have room in the car.
7. Vintage tees <3
8. Vintage bits and pieces. I was in vintage heaven - but like so many vintage/ antique stores in small country towns it was WAY over priced!
grocer's apostrophes. One springs to mind "If caught shoplifting be sure to smile for our camera's"
Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Happy Sunday!