Tuesday, August 16, 2011

wings away





I have been in two minds about the whole satchel trend. They're cute and all - but they seem a little too structured or something. A little too clean cut maybe? I'm not sure. I recently stumbled across this brand "Zatchel" who are based in the UK! It was only a matter of time before the coveted Cambridge satchel was replicated, but I think they did a good job! The little polka dots on this one are super cute!

Click here to see more of their designs and colours.

Ally
XXXX

5 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean. I love the idea of them - I love bags that you can sling over you - but they're kind of rigid/hard? Saying that though, I've seen softer ones which are quite nice.
    The polka dots are cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly it! Yeha the soft ones are cute. They look like they've had a bit of wear and tear.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute I couldn't hold anything in it but cute
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of this satchel. And I do like anything with polka dots xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the satchel with the polka dots, super cute and a definitely more modern take on the traditional version :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X