Monday, August 29, 2011

UNIF


You've all probably seen the super cute/ radical Christine of Christeric - there's no possible way for you to have missed her, her blog or her and her boyfriends label UNIF. Wow, that's a lot of "hers" in one sentence.

I want these three tanks featured above. I am finding myself in the ever so annoying predicament of always having more bottoms then tops. Where do they all go? Why do I get sick of them 1,000 times quicker then all my jeans, shorts and skirts?

HAPPY MONDAY!

Ally
X

PS: Shop UNIF here

1 comment:

  1. I'm the other way around, I have so many tops and nothing to wear on the bottom. I love Unif, especially the 'hail' shirt and the 'jesus saves' shirt. Perfection. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X