Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Orb by BREO





 (Gifted Breo Watch)

A pop of neon colour is one of my favourite things at the moment. But only if it's a subtle pop like this Breo watch. Since I received my Breo watch this week, I have been wearing it non-stop!! I love the size and the white is just so fresh. It's a nice change from my black watches too! Everyone always comments that I wear really big watches - almost too big for my wrist, but I like them to be a statement piece not just something you can check the time on. So, if like me you have skinny wrists, don't be scared to wear a large watch. It may feel strange initially but once you've worn one you'll never return to the smaller kind. It will be near impossible, trust me.

You can see all of Breo's gorgeous designs and colourful watches here and to keep up to date with the haps check out and like their Facebook page!

A big thank you to Breo for this big beauty!

I'm off to Brisbane later on today...Again! And then again tomorrow! Three days in a row!!

Can't wait to just relax with Jonathan tonight!

Ally
XXX

8 comments:

  1. Ohh, I really like that! I've been after a new watch & that looks like it ticks all of my watch requirements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is AMAZE! I will definitely have to check out Breo.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many amazing watches, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color is great! I have small wrists, so I have shyed away from big watch faces, I might have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! I dont wear a watch these days. just use my phone to keep time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X