Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's too much to handle


Yesterday I caught up with one of my friends Amy and I decided to take some pics of her.  Though we didn't take many photos - all we did was chat. I guess that happens when you get two of the worlds most chatty people together in one room!

Amy is wearing: Ally Jeans, Flanno and tee from Target, Nixon Watch and my beanie from Forever New.

Since I started blogging I wanted to show people you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to look amazing - and Amy is such a great example of this. I was so amazed when she sent me a list of the brands she was wearing. I thought she'd picked this outfit up from General Pants!! So there you go, you don't have to go hungry or max out your credit card just to fund your wardrobe! Amz, you're a babe.

Happy Hump Day

Ally

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ah yeah! I'm so glad there are others out there that love Target like I do! I even bought jeans from Kmart the other day, and they look great :)

    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring! I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X