Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TRINITAS


Even though t-shirts seem to be becoming yesterdays news, with the bra or bikini top (whatever you want to call them) making their way in to street wear, I still think nothing beats a good ol' print tee.

Here are a bunch of tee's by German based label TRINITAS. All their products are very limited - which gives them a collectible feeling. Knowing that you're one of the few people who own something is a great feeling, don't you think? Once these tee's are sold out, then that's it! There's no chance of them being reprinted! (I think they have well and truly sold out now) But I thought I'd post as I really like the illustrations.

Happy Hump Day errybody!

Ally

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X