Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Want



A list of this that I neeeeed! Yes, I need them!

1// Okay, I tried these on the other day and they have been on my mind ever since. I swear I had a dream about them too. Mollini what are you doing to me?

2// I haven't treated myself to new jewellery in what feels like a lifetime! I'm more of a shoes kinda girl. But, this ring would go with my other House of Harlow ring! So I may just break that drought.

3// This Alice McCall cardi looks so  toasty and warm - love the colour too.

4// My sad story begins and finishes like this: My YSL red lipstick just finished. So i'm looking for a new one, but I think I might change brands. This Napoleon one seems to be somewhat the same colour (plus it's half the price)

5// Moroccan Oil Sham and Condition - I am so crazy about hair product. Just ask my boyfriend or bathroom cupboard. I use the oil everyday - so I am thinking that I might invest in some of this just to trial it.

1 comment:

  1. let me know how the Moroccan oil sham and conditioner goes if you get it - ive been eyeing it off too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X