Friday, May 4, 2012

JEAN CATCHER


I am so proud of my good pal Katriena Emmanuel (now her head is going to get so big after she reads this post). Her photography skills have grown so much in the past year! She is always pushing boundaries and coming up with such innovative ideas - which as a photographer you need to do otherwise you run the risk of falling flat with your work.

When I first saw these photos posted on her photography facebook page they caught my eye straight away and not just because the featured Izzy from last years Australia's Next Top Model. The styling, Izzy's hair, the colours, Izzy's poses - everything was just perfect! Soon after looking through the images I realised there was a link from Ben Trovato's website! What an amazing achievement for Kat to be featured on such a great website, one of which I check out nearly on a day to day basis!

I think Kat is going to go a long way - she's regularly featured on Vogue.It and in numerous publications some of which you can view on her facebook fan page. She is a true inspiration not only in her work but as a person. She dropped her Paralegal job to follow her dreams of creating beautiful imagery...and from what I can see, all that hard work is paying off!

Photography & Art Direction by Katriena Emmanuel
Styling & Design by Madison Sewell
Makeup & Hair by Amy Stewart
Model – Isabelle (“Izzy”) Faith @ Chic Management Sydney

Happy Friday! And for once it pays to be living in Queensland! We have a three day weekend - but I have so much to do! If you're a Local come on down to The Village Markets in Burleigh this Sunday (Burleigh State High 8am-1pm), Who Killed Bambi is having a POP UP STALL!

Ally X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X