Monday, June 4, 2012

The Island

Today I had a shoot for Get It magazine, then came home to do work for my new job at Cupcake and now finishing up by doing a sneaky blog post and sorting through Who Killed Bambi orders from today. What a day and man just going to put it out there - I'm not sure where my stamina has come from today. Powering on though, because I fear if I stop it's going to be a downhill battle. I think a warm soak, a yummy dinner and also my guilty pleasure that is Master Chef is in order. Despite having a long day - I am very, very calm.

Wearing: Cheap Monday Jeans, Nixon Hat, Brogues via River (EEEP), Raglan Tee

Photo: Jonathan Hayward

Edit: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X