Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hump day post #2



Another amazingly busy/ hectic week is flying by. Hump day already. I will remember this week as something along the lines of ‘my battle of having no internet.’ I have began to realise how much i rely on technology the past few days. As you guys know, i have been moving. The reason why my posts have been lacking is because of the lack of internet i currently have. I can't spend a day with out some form of technology, be it my phone, internet, television...It has been tough. But, I have still managed to live my life...Only just. So here are some links i have stumbled across lately that i wish to share with you.
  • Ffffound.com Never ceases to entertain me.
  • Chocolate cover for your Ipad. It's chocolate. Meaning i had to post on it.
  • A place to shop for sick jewelery.  I could buy so much here.
  • Another funny site which makes you giggle and think twice.
  • Worst photoshop disasters.  There are some shockers.
  • One of my favourite blogs. Easily one of the best blogs out there for finding cool new fashion. Bleach Black.
  • This girl has a crazy, crazy eye for fashion. She makes the coolest shoes. Definitely check out her blog
  • Fashion inspiration by every day people. I love seeing people trying out new things and having the confidence to do so. That is the key to anything. 
  • Tim Burton exhibition. Exploring the art and imagination of one of Hollywood’s most unique filmmakers. The Tim Burton exhibition will travel directly to ACMI in Melbourne. Running from June 24 to October 10, 2010, the ACMI exhibition will incorporate additional material from Burton's Alice in Wonderland, which was released in March. What did you think of Alice in Wonderland? I loved Hair, make up, and the costume design.. Not so much the story line.
Hope you all have a fun Wednesday. I'm leaving you with and editorial I love. I love her hair.

Ally
XX

Model: Hannah Holman
Photographer: Paul Maffi

1 comment:

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X