Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cloud Shadow



Jeans: Neuw, Top: TigerLily, Clogs: Jeffrey Campbell, Hat: Byron Bay, Belt: Oroton, Watch: Nixon

I wish the rain would eff the hell off. It changes everything... It has been raining all week and it doesn't look like the weather is going to change for a few more days. I hate having frizzy hair and i hate when you walk under buildings and the rain drips down and gets you. BRING ON PURE SUNSHINE, NOW! I'm off to enjoy my weekend! I just thought I'd share today's outfit with you. So a little post for you! Hope you are all getting up to something fun. See-ya!

Ps: Loving Low backs on shirts, dress, singlets etc... I love showing a bit of back and I love that a lot of designers are making things with really interesting back designs!

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X