Monday, September 27, 2010

Creepers







I like Creepers.
 
Brothel Creepers got their name because the soles were quiet and allowed people to "creep" and not be heard. I've seen enough Docs to last a life time. Don't get me wrong- I love the look, but it's time for a change! I was inspired by Agyness and Alice; So i clicked on the buy button and now they're in my shoe collection. I don't see me taking these babies off, not even to shower. 

I know they tried to sneak their way back into fashion last year...I remember seeing some really cool resurrected platform creepers by Jeffrey Campbell and I'm still a big fan of Alexander Wang's Frankie Creepers.  This year i won't be too scared to rock them. I'm all for the creepers! You should be too!


Visit the online store. Jeepers Creepers- T.U.K

Ally 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X