Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jessica Lee-Illustration




My friend Jess is an amazing artist. Here is a illustration of me from her! She knows of my love for leopard print!

She has just started up her own blog to showcase her amazing talent and her incredible designs. Be sure to check it out and also be sure to follow her! Each week the pattern inside her header will change according to the artwork she has working on- which i think is totally awesome. So keep posted to see how her blog grows!


I am completely worn out after a 5am start today. Hope you have all had an awesome two days off!


Ally
X

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Babe :) hope your shoot today went great, im just about to post some photos that I took today as well xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X