Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Obligatory blonde Abbey Lee post.






“It took seven hours and I didn’t speak for another four hours. I just made the decision that I needed a change. I’ve never dyed my hair before. Also I think that with the cut that I’ve got, it was the time to go white.”- Abbey Lee.

Why didn't she speak for four hours?  Did she drink the peroxide? Or what?

Does it make you want to grab for the bleach bottle and make your scalp burn for several hours? I think i'd rather keep my hair in good condition. Having said that, she rocks it (of course- what can't she pull off). But, she also has a lot of money to maintain the quality of her hair and also the roots. I can see many girls following this trend, but screwing it up majorly and dying it darker after they realise how hard it is to maintain.

So what do you think: Was her seven hour commitment worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X