Monday, March 28, 2011

The moment I said it





Jeans: cheap monday, Jumper: Wrangler, Shoes: Pulp, Bra: Loveable, Necklace Karen Walker

Arrrgh, blogging withdrawals!!!

I have so many photos and stories to share with you all. But right now I am enjoying just relaxing. I thought I would post a couple of shots- I know it's not much but It is something.... These are from breakfast the morning of my birthday!

I have had the best time of my life the past few days! Holidays are the best things EVER! Such a whirlwind trip, but totally worth it! We wish we could be on a constant holiday, that would be the life.

Check back for my photo diary post.

Ally
XX

PS: This is the view from our room!! Amazing, right?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing view from the deck and well-captured, Ally.

    Dr. Russ Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are so gorgeous photos and you're so beautiful!!
    Really speechless and I'm jealous, too! :D

    xoxo.Katharina <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X